A program at Family Partnership Charter School designed for middle school and high school students who want to stay ONTRACK to pass classes, earn credits, and FINISH the course!
What ONTRACK offers
Tracher support will be tailored to student/parent requests and can include:
- Homework support for teacher-led courses **
- Help with understanding concepts and skill development
- Organizing and planning individual coursework
- Staying on track to finish online or curriculum-based classes
- Oversight and grading curriculum-based courses (AGS, Teaching Textbook, etc.)
- Credit recovery
- Communicating progress with parents and sponsor teachers
How ONTRACK works
Students plan all courses and write ILP's with their FPCS sponsor teacher and decide what support is desired. Students then sign up for ONTRACK by the NUMBER of subjects and may attend any or all of the four (5) study sessions available. Assistance will be available as needed/requested.
** Students enrolling for "homework support" for teacher led courses will sign up for ONE subject but may seek assistance for any of their teacher-led courses.
2017-18 ONTRACK Session schedule and locations:
|Homework Support||$TBA/per semester|
|Full Course Support||$TBA/per course (includes curriculum, tutoring, and grading)|
|APEX Support||$TBA one time ASD fee for the seat + $TBA/course|
For more information about the program or the teachers or recommendations for curriculum, please contact:
|Elbertha Anker||(907) email@example.com|